4.12.13

WHO ARE YOU BUYING FOR?

Benefit, Yankee, Lingerie, Makeup Bag, Alexa Chung IT, Necklace, ELLE, Watch, Brushes, Camera, Ghd's, Notebook, Bracelet.

Christmas is THE best time of year and no matter how old I'll get, seeing presents under the tree will always get me giddy and excited.
Most of the time we tear our hair out thinking about what gifts to buy others so I plucked a few of my 2013 favs to hopefully give you a little more inspiration if you're struggling for ideas.
It is always the thought that counts and no matter who you're buying for whether easy or picky, there is always something for someone.
Some of these are great for stocking fillers or for the Secret Santa you weren't prepared for. Never the less they're great girlie gifts and mostly inexpensive.

The makeup bag and Olivia Burton watch are my favs....what are yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment